- Minimum Age: 10 years or older
- No experience is needed for snorkelers but you must be a competent swimmer.
- Motion sickness is a problem for some people, so please be aware of this.
- 2 Hours with 30 minutes snorkeling time with the Cape Fur Seals.
What to Wear / Equipment
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, cap, sunglasses and sun screen.
- Wear protective clothing appropriate to the weather conditions.
- We will provide you with all of the Aqualung snorkelling equipment including a Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit, Booties, Gloves, Fins and Hoodies.
Group Size / Spectators
- Minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 snorkelers.
- The best time of year for Oudekraal is in the Cape Town summer months from October to April and we run daily trips from the V&A Waterfront weather dependant.
- 08:30 to 10:30
- 11:00 to 13:00
Seal Snorkelling Experience Includes:
- High speed boat ride.
- Informative briefing on seals.
- Informative briefing regarding snorkeling equipment and use.
- Dive guides.
- Hot chocolate and biscuits
- Bottled water.
- All snorkeling equipment.
- Expeditions are weather dependent.